Tired of keeping a list of passwords up to date, or can’t remember which password goes with which site? Fed up remembering numerous log-in details, identities, and filling in forms with the same details over and over again?
Well, I’ve been testing out this cool new password manager and form-filler called MyVidoop. It’s free, very easy to use, and offers all these advantages:
* Never enter another username and password or answer another challenge question.
* Eliminate hassles and frustration.
* Use just one click to access all websites.
* Simplify and organize your online activities – and your life.
* Keeps track of all of your login details.
* Automatically fills in your information when you enter a site.
* Completes online forms.
MyVidoop uses a new system called OpenID, an easy way to use a single digital identity across the Internet, which is fast catching on as a new Web standard.
After registration, you download a plugin for either Internet Explorer or Firefox. You can then begin visiting your favorite sites. MyVidoop’s password manager does the rest.
Conclusion: I think it’s the best password manager I’ve ever tried!